Standing firmly under the drizzle, beside the hillside leisure lodge, I feel sorrow.
I didn't pay much attention to the project office, I'm just sharing some of my thoughts.
There used to be a pool table, right at the hillside leisure lodge. You can hang around with your friends making your follow shots or draw shots, or even jabbing the ball for minutes in this such a small yet harmonious room. But it was locked up this year and from then on, no one could enter anymore except for those who work for the project office.
Sometimes you see a crowd of people in Tzchiang 10th's seminar room as if discussing something. Whether they do the discussion or not, the point is, when you borrow the key of the seminar room, and you suddenly find that those rooms are preoccupied and would never be given back.
You probably don't worried about having no dorms to live, but when you are junior you will find that the dorms were occupied one by one by the students of project office(and always better than the others). Worst of all, you'll probably have to rent an apartment even you are nonlacal whereas those "priviliged" students who live in Taipei can get a cost effective and cozy dorm.
Yes, the project office.
In the name of so-called "autonomous and liberal" university, if those things aren't decided following SOP(standard operating procedure) like by discussion or legalization but by the authorities concerned or those who are influential, then don't we head back to tyrannical regime?
If saying that the project office hasn't taken up too much resources, that's bullshxx.
Well, actually I can totally feel your disaffection. They’ve done too far. Just calm down! I’m ashamed to say that I have no idea the room you said.
ReplyDeleteBut a place that everyone can use it suddenly be locked and you don’t know whether it will be opened again must annoy you especially it’s occupied by the project office. Why they could have this dominance? We are all the students in NCCU. Sometimes in our life this unfair things are stay all around us. People who are dominant always can have better things than normal people. It’s so ridiculous! Maybe some people will think the project office is good for students but I don’t think so. Every university is different maybe some benefited from it but it doesn’t mean that we can, too. (Maybe we do benefit from it but I don’t know.) Giving too much dominance to them is unfair. The project office should improve their behaviors.
I know that it's hard to discuss this big issue through our rational mind. I think the establish of Cheng-chi College is good for every student in NCCU, but some of the rules about the institution are ridiculously wrong. The beginning plans of Cheng-chi College Project is too ideal to carry out. Several weeks ago, it was a raining Friday night, when I was on my way to Tz-chiang Residence Hall, I saw few students standing at the front of the main gate at the Administration Building. They fight for keeping Cheng-chi College from being materialization. After reading your angry article, I have more evidences to realize the reason to stop the EVIL project from being the new member of NCCU. And I give this website to you and WISH that the school can hear your voice.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good web to complain all the things about NCCU. Maybe you can try it.
http://moltke.cc.nccu.edu.tw/lovenccu_SSO/index.jsp
I remember that Rainbow shared your grumble about the project office in class last time, and this time, it's still about that.Apparently, the evil of the project office must affect you so much(also everyone). I have to admitt that almost all the project held by them are really workless and meaningless, but I consider that their initial intention must be good(though it turns out to be suck.) Perhapes, oringinally they didn't take so much thing into consideration, which leads to a bunch of terribleness. Some unfairness acctually exsist lively. Therefore, we have to stand out to speak out against it. Then, hope the authorities will listent to us.
ReplyDelete