Thursday, December 20, 2012

Love spreading

As a deliver, it's always glad to see the smiles when I handed the chocolates sent from his or her lover.

After all, "Shared grief is half of the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled."

Our club are having the campiagn that people can send their gifts and cards to their loved ones and it doesn't matter whether the lovers have to be in the same college or not. Waiting beside the building, staring anyone who would come and claim their adorable gifts, then a shy lady came and claim hers, and a boy claim his, then here went the third one, forth... . Whenever they grabbed their presents, I was always facinated with beams of joy, and it's like streaks of warm sunshine carcassing me. They would laugh, as kids always do, forgetting every bits of troublesome assignments and papers. Upon seeing that, I knew these gifts turned a brand new page for their life, refreshing and mellow. What makes them happy weren't the delicate gifts, but the kinship that brought by their friends who were willing to tie up their hearts together with them.

Yes, the word "happiness" seems vague and obscure, lingering in the far distant place, but it can also stay quietly beside me. Such campiagn taught me that there were too many wonderful stuffs among the world that awaits, we ought to seize and to pursue, for chances can't be shot for twice.

Today is a gift, which is why it's called the `present'. Sometimes it's about finding the one who makes your heart complete; who makes you a better person than you've ever dreamed you could be. So go for it*Yelling with cheers*

5 comments:

  1. How lucky you are! Being a part of that love campiagn must have a lot of fun. I love to see everyone’s smile, too! Smile is the best gift. Needless to say, a smile that comes from his or her owe mind can really cure a person. By the way, I really like the sentence you quoted. Though I don’t receive present, many friends of mine got it. And I can see how happy they were on their facebook. Your club is so kind to held this campiagn. Let many people have a chance to show their gratitude. I think I will go to send my love to my friends next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Jeff. I am Jerry. Wow, your work is very special and significant. I believe this is an intriguing work and you really relish the atmosphere of the work. I hope that one day I can take the work just like this. You delivered the gift and simultaneously spread the joy. Ha ha! After the work, you must hold many smiles and also many positive signal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason why we love to receive surprising presents tends to be the person who sends gifts but not the gifts themselves. It usually means that there is someone that really cares about you and wants to make you feel warm and happy through these things.
    Every time I see people receive gifts during those ten minutes breaks in public, I feel happy for them and envy them a little, haha.
    Truly wish I can receive sweet surprise like this someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jeff!It's pretty awesome to see you spreading love or chocolates in the campus, and do you remember that I helped you to find my classmates to receive their gifts so you could finish your job? Ha ha, being part of the campaign sounds fun, but don't you think that when you don't have a partner, it's really awkward to send gifts to couples. Isn't it right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was my first time to receive chocolate through your campaign :) And, just like you said, I gave the girl who sent me that gift a big smile. What's more, something really funny happened. As I opened the card, I found out that it was written by an unnamed person. He wrote about how he had fallen in love with me when he saw me in the campus. However, what he didn't know was that, just as receiving the gift, I would see who sent me this gift through the receipt. In the end, I found out that the unnamed person was my high school friend. She just wanted to fool me around!

    ReplyDelete