It was waiting, as if trying to ambush its prey.
It was a serpent-like creature, stalking in the bush, tiny yet dangerous.
I could see it breathing, pumping and shrinking over and over.
2:24 A.M
I was walking on the corridor with the dimming light above. I made some turns, and then headed to the public bathroom with my bath utensils. The third one from the left, the door was unlocked.
2:27 A.M
I then gave the door a slight shove, what greeted the eyes was...
A NAKED MAN BENT DOWN WASHING HIS LEGS WITHOUT BOTHERING TO NOTICE ME!!!!! (BTW, HE WAS QUITE INTOXICATED WITH THE BATH) AND I SAW "EVERYTHING", FROM HEAD TO TOES, INCLUDING HIS "STUFF"!!!!!
2:28 A.M
Astounded, I tried my best to release the door knob and sneak away tranquilly at the same time(as I said, he had no idea that I was staring at him!!!) The door made a bang when it closed, and I heard some curses from inside.
It was waiting, as if trying to ambush its prey.
It was a serpent-like creature, stalking in the bush, tiny yet dangerous.
I could see it breathing, pumping and shrinking over and over.
Whoever you are, I'm really sorry about making you "exposed".
But please remember to lock the door next time because I really had a nightmare that night.
Were you weighed down by the stress of examinations?
ReplyDeleteI had nightmares sometimes. Most of the nightmares would make me felt uncomfortable, when I was woke up this morning, I felt that I was as tired as not sleep, but I usually forgot what I dreamed, just remembered the thing that I had a nightmare. Small part of dreams were very sorrow. It was so sad I would find that I was crying when I was woke up.
Sorry for what you saw, but I have to commit that I laughed. XD I like those words at the beginning and the end of your article, and how you describe your way to where the accident/tragedy happened. It’s vivid and I can feel the tense and suspended atmosphere. Again, I think what happened to you is miserable, but I think the scene is hilarious. XD Maybe it will be the new urban legend, to warn those young kids who stay up too much—beware of the bathroom naked guy who unlocks the door while washing his legs! (The title seems to be too long…)
ReplyDelete