Monday, February 11, 2013

Departure

When she suffers serious difficulties in life, she'll cry. She'll turn to me, hold me tightly and tremble in my arms. Her tears will deepen through my clothes and my broad chest into my heart, converging into a stream flowing in my body everlasting, and that's how we got acquainted--- sharing sorrows as friends did. But I was thrown into close contact with her irrevocably from then on, or briefly, totally captivated.
  
Add love, and a person might do something crazy; add love, and all the lines between right and wrong were bound to disappear. Crowded ourselves in the bed, she tilts her fair body against mine, soft as snow, as if she would melt anytime. The air mingles with harmony and affection, and she then presses an ardent, lingering kiss upon my lips. The intonation and words spoken by her are full of sweetness, just like her roaming tongue, casting exhilaration and enchantment upon my vulnerable heart. I sincerely believe our love will sprout, and grow and last forever.

Until... .

Until I woke up, and it suddenly dawned on me that it has been years since we broke up as soon as I saw that faded picture hung lonely on the wall, for you said you would have a more desirable life and then headed toward the States. We gradually drifted apart, as if nothing had happened between us, period.

The one I love, still throbbing me in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment