I dont like the textbooks , period .
Im not meaning that the textbooks suck , but they r dull (you'd probabaly agree with me too) . The way that I learn English might be a bit casual and probably some of ur teachers would piss off with this . But Im fond of learning English through films , music and games .
http://www.southparkstudios.com/
Why do I recommand South Park ?
Cuz u cant deny that one who learn a new foriegn language starts from its vulgar words and filthy smut . (In fact it'd probably be the most interesting way ) Fast speed as the characters talk , it boosts ur skill of listening as well .
I do love music , especially the rap . Again , the bullet-shooting speed of yabber is a great tutor of ur listening . Once u get to know what the heck the rapper is yabbering about , that means ur skill of listening has improved . Among the rappers I love Eminem the most , though fulled of vulgar languages , his songs reflect how chaotic and injustice our world is .
As for games , MMORPG (which stands for " Massively Mutiple Online Role Play Game ") is most recommanded . The games should be on the premise that they r English editions . And why MMORPG ? Cuz u have to talk (or type , actually) in English so that u can do the trading or missions ... etc . Its a fabulous way to compose ur writing and see how they (forigeners mostly) use their daily English like slangs or idioms as well .
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/
(A famous game company which I randomly choose)
I just provide some of my infomal ways to learn English , and if u distaste them , thats totally fine , as long as u can learn it well , every method would be a perfect method .
(Correct me , if any)
I clicked to see the video, it's really an "interesting" way to learn english,remind me that my brother also love this a lot!! i wonder if you also like to watch glee, vampire diaries some sort of seties? cuz this is the way i enjoy to learn english. i I seldom listen to Eminem' music but my sister love him sooo much, she's love to rap all the time. the song he performed with Rehanna "love the way u lie" and also "not afraid" are my favorite:)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh~ I love Gleeeeeee!!
DeleteI seldom watch them, but I download most of their sonnnng!
The way they sing Acapella is matchless and g888888 as well!
Seems like u got a fabulous brother and a lovely sister.
Im not surprised with ur "South Park-Frenzy" brother but Im so astounding with ur sister. Its really hard to find a girl who is fond of Eminem cuz the songs r always fulled of four-letter words!!
Can I know the reason? Cuz its interesting and Im curious bout that.