Thursday, October 18, 2012

Feel no nostagia

The few weeks in college sucks honestly.

New place, new professors, new friends(actually I got none in the frist few weeks). Lying on the lame bed, this dorm was somehow pissed me off cuz the bars around the bed always blocked me whenever I wanna rolling back and forth or unfolding my whole body.
  
On the days I just kept smiling(not in the idiotic way), the corners of my eyes wrinkled by the grins squeezed by the cheeks(yeah seems odd I know that, I'm trying, k?).

Then here goes the talks, from stuttering to floating, and I started to make several friends. That kind of sentiment is sweet, can you relate to my feelings? I mean friendships aren't necessarily based on chatting, smiling can do the same as well. And that's how I throw my ardent embrace to this new college, new acquaintances, new life.

Btw tons of people are curious bout my accent(both in Chinese and English), I think it's becauseI'm an emcee(The one who hosts in a ritual) in junior and senior high schools, so the solemn toneI was trained to use then even influences the way I talk. On the other hand, I mostly micmic the the ways the blacks talk like a mockingbird. So all I wanna say is that the accent can be aquired by constant training and trying even if u haven't been to abroad just like me.

Cheers and take care!!

3 comments:

  1. Can someone tell me how to seperate them into paragraphs? It's annoying to see them mixed all together gosh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have to say, your English is pretty well! There’re so many words that I haven’t seen but I can still understand what you are talking about. And I love the way you tell your story! Sorry, I can’t help you with your problem. Can’t pressing Enter to separate them into paragraphs? Maybe you can ask teacher in the class next time. To be honest, I was sad few weeks ago, too, because I couldn’t find someone to eat launch together. Then, I realized that in the college, we must learn to take the initiative to get new friends. And now I’m looking forward to everything that might happen in the future. Cheers! Hope you will be happier and happier soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as u keep learning, i think ur English would be greatly improved as i do(honestly, i got lots to be desired too). As for the problem, i hav already figured it out, thx for ur concern...:))) So u feel better now? Maybe we can have a launch or something next time(if u want to), but i'm poor at recognizing ppl, i still cannot match ur profile pic with any of ones in our class(really!! :p ). Hope everything is fine there...:)))

      Delete